Monday, June 30, 2014

MMSA paperbag book - outgoing

Another fun swap from Karen. Four lunch bags, decorated however you like, bound into a small book. The one I sent out is up first. I gelli printed both sides of four bags. Takes longer than it sounds cause I did several layers on every side. I made four small collages, one each for the four open ends of the bags that become pockets to tuck things into when you bind the bags together. I also glued on half an envelope and stuck a small booklet into it, made from Pamela's tutorial. It's a cool little booklet. I've since made 8 or 10 of them and had to force myself to stop tearing out likely magazine pages to fold up into covers. Give it a try.







4 comments:

  1. I just received your bag book yesterday, just opened my bloglovin and here it is! That was a surprise! I adore the small booklet! The colors are really cool and I love the collaged papers you hid in the pockets! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this book! Very unique looking!

    ReplyDelete